Have you always dreamed of buying your first home or even a rental property? Well, Kendra is here to give you the keys she wishes she knew before buying her first home. What better way to move forward towards your home ownership goals than to learn from someone else's mistakes. Plus we will be live so you can ask any other questions you may have.
Who is Kendra?
Kendra is an Economist by day and Real Estate Investor by night. She created The Key Resource to change the perception of what a Real Estate Investor is "supposed to" look like. Kendra owns and manages 4 properties (8 rental units total) and is in the process of buying two more! She's on a mission to empower and educate Millennials about building wealth through Real Estate Investment. When she's not working, or looking for her next investment, you can find her thrift shopping, baking some gluten-free goodies or binge watching Netflix with her husband!
Here's what you'll learn in the 1 hour workshop
- Renting vs Owning - an honest look at the pros and cons
- The credit mistake I made 10 years ago that I am still paying for today, and how to avoid it
- 3 ways to get over the down payment hurdle
- 5 things you can start doing today to prepare for home ownership
- What is a debt to income ratio, why it matters and how you can fix yours